J. Kalinowski, N. Mavromatos, M.N. Rebelo, D. Varouchas, G. Zoupanos
D. Ghilencea, J. Kalinowski, S. Maltezos, G. Manolakos, N. Mavromatos, G. Patellis, N. Tracas, D. Varouchas, G. Zoupanos
F. del Aguila, J.A. Aguilar Saavedra, I. Antoniadis, R. Barbieri, M.B. Gavela, D. Ghilencea, N. Glover, W. Hollik, J. Kalinowski, G. Koutsoumbas, N. Mavromatos, C. Papadopoulos, R. Pittau, M.N. Rebelo, A. Ringwald, G. Rodrigo, S. Sarkar, E. Tsesmelis, G. Zanderighi
- ▪ QCD Physics
- ▪ Electroweak Physics (SM and beyond)
- ▪ Higgs Physics (LHC plus BSM Physics)
- ▪ The origin of Flavour (study of flavour, CP violation, top observables and perspectives at high energy colliders. SM and Beyond)
- ▪ Neutrino Physics (what is the mechanism behind neutrino mass? what is thescale of new physics? with emphasis on present and future neutrino experiments), Physics Beyond the SM
- ▪ Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology (including Leptogenesis, Baryogenesis,Dark Matter studies and searches, Dark Energy, Axions, Inflation, Gravitational Waves)
- Registered Participants: TBA
- Aug 29: Arrival/Registration day.
- Sep 08: Departure date.
- Detailed Programme: TBA
Guaranteed hotel availability is for a very limited time! Please make your hotel reservations ASAP!
The registration fee is 200€. For young researchers it is 130€.