- COST: CA18108 - Quantum gravity phenomenology in the multi-messenger approach
- The National Technical University of Athens
- The Municipality of Corfu
- The Regional Government of the Ionian Islands (Periphery of the Ionian Islands)
J.M. Carmona, G. Djordjevic, C-P de los Heros, A. di Matteo, G. Gubitosi, N. Mavromatos, F. Mercati, C. Pfeifer, E. Saridakis, T. Terzić
|José Ignacio Illana - Quantum field theory and the structure of the SM|
|Tommaso Dorigo - Statistics|
|Renate Loll - Introduction to fundamental concepts in quantum gravity|
|Gianluca Calcagni - Cosmology|
|Maurizio Spurio - Astrophysical sources and acceleration mechanisms|
|Elisa Prandini - High-energy photons: propagation and detection|
|Denise Boncioli - Cosmic rays: propagation and detection|
|Mariam Tórtola - Neutrino physics|
|Jerzy Kowalski-Glikman - Doubly special relativity and relative locality|
The goal of the school is to start training a generation of young scientists in the interdisciplinary expertise on quantum gravity theories and models and on experimental and theoretical approaches to multi-messenger astroparticle physics. As such, the different editions of the Training School will offer lectures from experts on different facets of the scientific gear the students will acquire, including data analysis and interpretation for individual sources, the creation and analysis of joint datasets of different cosmic messengers, the interplay between quantum gravity theory modeling and phenomenological predictions.
The school is aimed at Master and PhD students, as well as early-career postdocs.
- Registered Participants: TBA
- Sep 26: Arrival/Registration day.
- Oct 06: Departure date.
- Detailed Programme: available here (PDF available here).
- Zoom Connection: tinyurl.com/cwvunh6d, or select Meeting ID: 661 3863 3172 Passcode: 599340
- Recorded Talks: available here.
(scan QR code to enter Zoom meeting)
Guaranteed hotel availability is for a very limited time! Please make your hotel reservations ASAP!
There is no registration fee for those supported by the COST action.