D. Ghilencea, J. Kalinowski, M.N. Rebelo, D. Varouchas, G. Zoupanos
D. Ghilencea, J. Kalinowski, S. Maltezos, G. Manolakos, G. Patellis, N. Tracas, D. Varouchas, G. Zoupanos
F. del Aguila, J.A. Aguilar Saavedra, I. Antoniadis, R. Barbieri, M.B. Gavela, N. Glover, W. Hollik, J. Kalinowski, G. Koutsoumbas, C. Papadopoulos, R. Pittau, M.N. Rebelo, A. Ringwald, G. Rodrigo, S. Sarkar, E. Tsesmelis, G. Zanderighi
- ▪ QCD Physics
- ▪ Electroweak Physics (SM and beyond)
- ▪ Higgs Physics (LHC plus BSM Physics)
- ▪ The origin of Flavour (study of flavour, CP violation, top observables and perspectives at high energy colliders. SM and Beyond)
- ▪ Neutrino Physics (what is the mechanism behind neutrino mass? what is thescale of new physics? with emphasis on present and future neutrino experiments), Physics Beyond the SM
- ▪ Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology (including Leptogenesis, Baryogenesis,Dark Matter studies and searches, Dark Energy, Axions, Inflation, Gravitational Waves)
- Registered Participants: TBA
- Aug 30: Arrival/Registration day.
- Sep 09: Departure date.
- Detailed Programme: TBA
Guaranteed hotel availability is for a very limited time! Please make your hotel reservations ASAP!
The registration fee is 220€. For students and young postdocs the fee is 120€. Payments must be transferred to the NTUA bank account shown in this form and the receipt emailed to Mrs Ifigeneia Moraiti.