Προσκεκλημένοι Ομιλητές του
- Dr. L. Boeri (Technical University Graz, Austria):
"Iron pnictides: DFT calculations and superconductivity".
- Prof. T. S. Duffy (Princeton University, USA):
"Dynamic ramp compression of solids to ultrahigh pressures".
- Dr. P. Falaras (National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos", Greece):
"Photoinduced processes involving nanostructured titania materials for energy and
- Prof. I. Giapintzakis (University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus):
"LiCoO2 thin films: Towards new rewritable media".
- Dr. E. Gogolides (National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos", Greece):
"Plasma processing and plasma nanotexturing as an enabling technology for "smart"
polymeric surfaces, smart microfluidics and highly sensitive biomolecule microarrays".
Prof. C. Likos (University of Vienna, Austria):
"Equilibrium and flow of cluster-forming complex fluids".
- Prof. G. Malliaras (Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines de Saint Etienne, France):
- Dr. D. Niarchos (National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos", Greece):
"Giant thermoelectric effect in graded porous and nanocomposite materials".
- Prof. S. T. Pantelides (Vanderbilt University (USA):
- Prof. C. Papadakis (Technical University of Munich, Germany):
"What happens during solvent vapor treatment of block copolymer thin films - in-situ,
real-time studies with grazing-incidence small-angle X-ray scattering.".
- Prof. I. Perakis (University of Crete, Greece):
"Quantum tricks in the shadows of strong correlations:
teaching magnetic devices how to think ultra-fast".
- Prof. Z. Popovic (University of Belgrade, Serbia):
"Nanomagnetism: Superparamagnetism in iron-doped ceria nanocrystals".
- Dr. K. Syassen (Max-Planck Institute for Solid-State Research, Stuttgart, Germany):
"High-pressure phase transitions of transition metal compounds
probed by diffraction and spectroscopy".
- Prof. D. Tsoukalas (National Technical University of Athens, Greece):
"Nanoparticle assemblies and their applications".