- The National Technical University of Athens
- The Ionian University
- The Municipality of Corfu
- The Regional Government of the Ionian Islands (Periphery of the Ionian Islands)
T. Behnke, A. Blondel, J. Kalinowski, K. Kordas, O. Kortner, M. Mangano, F. Simon, E. Tsesmelis, F. Zimmermann, G. Zoupanos
J. Kalinowski, K. Kordas, S. Kortner, F. Simon, G. Zoupanos
E. Gazis, J. Kalinowski, K. Kordas, S. Maltezos, A. Tsiamis, G. Zoupanos
The Workshop aims to bring together scientists from theory, accelerators and detectors to discuss the why and the how of the next-generation colliders and associated detectors, as well as the physics reach of these facilities.
- Registered Participants: TBA
- April 23: Arrival/Registration day.
- April 29: Departure date.
- Detailed Programme: click here.
- Zoom: click here, Meeting ID: 64859427498, Password: 12345678
(scan QR code to enter Zoom webinar)
Faliraki, Kapodistriou 122, Corfu
Buss schedule from Kanoni to downtown:
Guaranteed hotel availability is for a very limited time! Please make your hotel reservations ASAP!
Due to the fact that the conference location has been moved to downtown Corfu, on top of the hotels found on the accommodation page, we also suggest the following hotels, which are located closer to the conference venue. We don't have any special arrangements with them, so you have to make private arrangements to make reservations.
Please register using the registration page, which is common for all Corfu events. The registration fee is 250€. For young researchers (students and 1st year postdocs) it is 170€. Payments may be transferred to the NTUA bank account shown in this form and the receipt emailed to Mrs Ifigeneia Moraiti.