- The National Technical University of Athens
- The Municipality of Corfu
- The Regional Government of the Ionian Islands (Periphery of the Ionian Islands)
- The Ephorate of Antiquities of Corfu
- ENS Paris, Ecole Polytechnique, LPT Orsay, U Paris-VI, LMU & Max Planck Inst. Munich, INFN, Napoli, U. Napoli Federico II.
The main objective of the Conference is the understanding of the quantum nature of fundamental interactions at very high-energy energy scales and their implications for Particle Physics and Cosmology. For this purpose, we intend to bring together world experts in String Theory, AdS/CFT correspondence, Beyond the Standard Model Physics, Non-commutative geometry and Matrix Models for a three days conference. During the conference, particle physics string models, low-energy supersymmetry, grand unified models, other beyond the standard model physics scenarios and non-commutative geometry field theory and gravity constructions and specific matrix models will be investigated from the viewpoint of their emergence from a quantum gravity framework and of their implications in Particle Physics and Cosmology.
C. Bachas, E. Dudas, N. Irges, V. Kazakov, D. Lüst, P. Vitale, G. Zoupanos.
|C. Angelantonj (U Torino)||B. Ovrut (U Pennsylvania)|
|G. Barnich (U Libre Bruxelles)||S. Penati (Milano Bicocca)|
|D. Benedetti (LPT Orsay)||M. Petropoulos (Ecole Polyt, Palaiseau)|
|J. Bengeloun (Paris XIII)||A. Platania (U Heidelberg)|
|E. Bergshoeff (U Groningen)||E. Plauschinn (LMU Munich)|
|R. Blumenhagen (LMU Munich)||G. Savvidy (NCSR Demokritos)|
|T. Coudarchet (Ecole Polyt, CPHT)||P. Schupp (Jacobs U)|
|B. De Wit (Utrecht U)||G. Semenoff (U British Columbia)|
|A. Hanany (Imperial College London)||A. Sitarz (Jagellonian U)|
|L. Jonke (Rudjer Boskovic Inst)||E. Skvortsov (Albert Einstein Inst)|
|H. Kawai (Kyoto U)||D. Sorokin (Padova U)|
|A. Kehagias (NTUA)||H. Steinacker (U Wien)|
|J. Kim (Seoul U)||K. Stelle (Imperial College)|
|K. Krasnov (Nottingham U)||I. Todorov (INRNE Sofia)|
|V. Kupriyanov (U ABC Sao Paulo)||L. Traina (UMONS)|
|R. Loll (Nijemegen U)||J. Vergados (Ioannina U)|
|D. Lust (LMU & MPI Munich)||C. Wetterich (U Heidelberg)|
|S. Myungbo (Kyung Hee U)||R. Zhu (Dublin IAS)|
|D. Oriti (LMU Munich)|
Workshop speakers will also be selected among the participating young scientists
- Registered Participants: click here for list
- Sep 15: Arrival/Registration day.
- Sep 19: Departure date.
- Scientific Programme: available here (with talk slides)
- Detailed Programme: PDF available here
- Sep 16: Opening Session (video available here)
- Photos: Selected photos from the Kolleg can also be found here
Detailed Programme (click on "Look for earlier events" in order to roll up the Agenda):
Guaranteed hotel availability is for a very limited time! Please make your hotel reservations ASAP!
There is no registration fee for the Humboldt Kolleg. Young scientists can apply for the lowcost package for accommodation and meals..